Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fight for AIR

So this post is about an upcoming event for the American Lung Association called Fight for Air. This event consists of climbing 30 flights of stairs at the Hilton Hotel in Springfield, IL. I have asked my fellow Heavy to Healthy gym mates to attend this with me. I think it will be AMAZING to say I was able to climb 30 flights of stairs and that I did it with my friends. You do need a minium of $100 dollars to fight the cause and can raise more but I just need this in order to push myself harder and get out there in the community. It may take me longer than others but the fact that I can get out there and do it is what matters. :)))))))

Check out the website:   http://www.lungusa.org/pledge-events/il/springfield-climb/

No comments:

Post a Comment