Friday, December 17, 2010

Getting back on track

Howdy all. So I must admit since becoming sick a week ago I have slacked but never fear I am planning on getting right back on track. I am going to a workout class monday at 630am, Oh my goodness thats early but I can do it and will be ready for my work day. Heavy to Healthy as offically taken off at Evolve and am looking for people to join. It is a 3 month program and will end sometime in the spring. Then we will start up a new one in the summer. So come on guys and have some fun while losing weight. Have a great day:)

2 comments:

  1. Did you try out workout classes last week? I'll see you in the gym this week Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily I was not able to make it in last week. I got way off track but I really am starting over this week. I will be in tonight after work round 5 to walk then tomorrow was going to come to the class. have you made the laminated sticker chart? See you tonight maybe:)))

    ReplyDelete